Monday, September 27, 2010

Refreshing weekend

We have been away this weekend, visit a friend a my partner's family, or some of it. We also had a session with our therapist, and as I also got to see a friend I was not expecting to be in town. A very nice surprise.
Also, we managed to have a bit of time for ourselves which I though was not going to be possible either, and which I think was good for us.

It all seems to have had a very positive effect on me, I feel better today than I have for weeks.
I am worried that this new energy will disappear. That it comes from avoiding my reality.
On the other hand, maybe I should escape from this grim reality a bit more often.
I know today I am still in the same place as I was last week, but I feel more optimistic about moving things forward, so an in all I have not lost but won with this little escape.

I guess one thing I have to do is to use this new energy now, rather than let it pass, as it has happened in the past. My optimism gets defeated by inactivity.
I was going to elaborate on this, but realising that no one reads this I am feeling it is a bit pointless.
Maybe I need to do something more to reach to people out here, in the cyberspace/blogsphere.
I will look into this as soon as I have put resume/cv on track again, and maybe I shouldl tray to use this energy to start one of my personal projects as well.

No comments: